Admissions and Marketing Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Invictus International School is seeking an energetic Admissions and Marketing Manager responsible for the enrolment of prospective students and marketing of its schools in Singapore. He/she must be fluent in English and Chinese, possess excellent marketing planning and communication skills to achieve Invictus’ enrolment ambition in Singapore.
AREAS OF KEY FOCUS
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Plan, drive and execute the annual SG marketing budget and communication plan to achieve 100% student enrolment, including monthly educational events, international school fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities. Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- High independent self-starter who owns and champions all SEO/ SEM, online/offline marketing channels, public relations including spearheading newsworthy press releases and social media posts featuring school leaders, teachers, weekly newsletters, written content and photos, fun classroom/out-of-class moments, and overseeing audience response.
- Build, manage and grow a network of KOLs, influencers, student agents, relocation agents, and property agents to actively promote the school to them. Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in SG education sector, is highly preferred.
- Be a brand ambassador who understands the school’s value proposition and clearly articulates to all stakeholders.
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines.
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships.
- Process Owner for EduTrust Criterion 3: External Recruitment Agents. KPIs: Number of New Students recruited.
- Oversee SG school admissions to qualify and convert inquiries into applications. Work with Admissions Officers to recruit, analyse and process prospective student applications.
- Ensure each campus organise and conduct at least 3 daily school tours for prospective parents on weekdays, with high quality customer experience to for maximum conversion.
- Initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in person.
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly.
- Maintain accurate student information in database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with various stakeholders and prospective parents.
- Support key school orientation and recruitment events.
- Proven track record in leadership position and people management skills.
- A true team player working closely with marketing director, principals, teachers, marketing executives, admissions officers and graphic designer.
Years of Experience
- Experience in a similar B2C environment will be highly advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
Profile of Competency
- Education Marketing and Admissions experience is highly desirable.
- Familiar with EduTrust Criterion: Recruitment Agents with deep understanding of international school education in Singapore.
- Affinity with and interest in Education.
- Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good team player.
- Computer literacy and social media savvy.
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese.
Professional Qualifications / Job License