- 6259 3877
Home > Admissions > Admissions Process
Application Procedure4 easy steps to enrol your child in Invictus International School
Step One: Reserve your place*
- Submit the Invictus Application Form to immediately enter our applicant pool
Please note: that it will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete the application form. You will be required to attach your child’s photo, scanned copy of your child's Dependent’s Pass / PR Pass / Diplomatic Pass and scanned copies of both parents Employment Pass / Dependent Pass / PR Pass / Diplomatic Pass, so it is advisable that you have these documents available.
The items below are required to complete your application.
Please note: these documents must be supplied to the school in English. Documents that are not in English will need to be translated.
- After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- From 17 March 2023, a one-time, non-refundable Application fee of S$500 + GST per application will be payable upon the successful submission of an application. The application will only be considered upon payment of the application fee.
- If you would like to schedule a school tour, please click here
- If you have additional questions, please email: email@example.com
Step Two: Admission Assessment
All admissions to Invictus International School are subject to an in-person assessment. The assessment is generally done in small groups to ensure children can work well together. As we want to ensure each child has the same access to the teacher and does not need one to one support we are screening to make sure children do not have special learning needs or behavioural needs as well as school readiness.
- You will be able to book the assessment approximately six months prior to the age-appropriate start of school.
- The cost of the assessment is a one-time, non-refundable Assessment fee of S$200 + GST per application payable by bank transfer or PayNow.
- The assessment is based on age-appropriate math and English.
Step Three: Offer of Admission and Contract
Upon successful application and acceptance to Invictus International School, you will receive a formal offer letter together with a pre-course counselling acknowledgement form.
Once the letter of offer is signed, Invictus will issue an invoice for the one-time registration fee.
The place for your child/ward is secured when Invictus International School receives the payment of the registration fee.
From 17 March 2023, a non-refundable Registration Fee of S$2,000 + GST, is payable in full at the time of registration.
A student contract will be issued after Invictus has obtained the relevant governmental approvals.
Here is an example of a student contract:
Step Four: Required Enrolment Documents
The following enrolment documents must be completed prior to the start of school.
Photo Release Form
Invictus Medical Examination Form (to be completed by any registered GP)
Technology - Acceptable Use Policy
Student Transport Form
Off-Site Consent Form
Swimming Indemnity Form
Letter of Consent for late commencement (if applicable)
* Submission of an application does not guarantee a place for your child in Invictus International School. We have various enrollment criteria and processes that we adhere to before any place in Invictus is offered. These processes are outlined in the application stages provided above. Please note that all decisions regarding admissions will be made at the absolute discretion of Invictus International School.